Three 60 Unit Condo Buildings - Eastside Horizons is located in a convenient and serene residential neighborhood in East Windsor, adjacent to the Town of Tecumseh.
- The development at Banwell Road and Firgrove Drive comprises three towers of 7-storey condominiums and is the largest condo project in Windsor since 2005.
- The site area of Eastside Horizons is 3.4 acres with a municipal forest park, trails, football fields and a children's playground at its doorsteps.
- Metro, Shoppers, Shell, TD Bank and other shopping outlets are a few minutes away at Banwell Road and Tecumseh Road.
- The development has about 52,000 sq. ft. of professionally landscaped area and 225 surface parking spaces for residents and visitors.
- The Windsor Star - New $35-million condo development planned for Banwell Road
From left to right: Peter Lai (COO), Jason Poon (President), Drew Dilkens (Mayor of Windsor), Anuja Virani (Project Manager, Chintan Virani Architect), Wing On Li (CEO) and Tanuj Virani (Assistant to Architect)